Sunday, June 17, 2007

Short Ficton Contest Winner

If you click on the link above, it will take you to the first place winner of a short fiction contest. Maybe some of us could enter next time? The also had a Spring Contest and I read the winning stories in the paper version of the magazine that I got at the Writer's Digest Workshop in NYC last month. Unfortunately, the link to them isn't up yet--but the Honorable Mention Story for Spring 2007 reminds me very much of JuFrida's essay. So I will post the link to that once it is updated.

1 comment:

suzette said...

I give you a lot of credit to keep on trying to achieve your goal. I used to golf in my young years and never went back. Your inspiration will give me back my confidence for going back in time and not be afraid to start golfing again.
Keep it up and never give up,
Suzette